Note: Mavex distributes many more product lines so do not hesitate to contact us if the product you have is not listed above. We will be more than happy to help you with any questions you may have.
Our 30,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility, allows us to provide our customers with a wide range of services, Including, but not limited to:
IN HOUSE SERVICE
1. Engine / generator / transmission rebuilds or repairs
2. Fuel injection / turbo / starter / alternator, cylinder head (etc) repair
3. Intercooler, aftercooler, gear cooler & heat exchanger cleaning
Our factory certified technicians can provide dockside service for our marine customers as well as home, office or jobsite service for
our industrial clients.
Note: Please see our service department “policies and procedures” for additional information regarding our service calls.
New boat prices have skyrocketed in the last few years. So much so that many customers are opting to re-power their existing boats. Mavex has a team of re-power experts to assist you with every detail of the project. Our application engineers along with our factory certified technicians are among the most knowledgeable in the business. Call us today to schedule a “free” appointment.
SERVICE DEPARTMENT POLICIES
1. Labor rate: $125.00 per hour
2. Travel Fee: Dade County $95.00, Broward county $125.00, Monroe County $150.00
3. Outside Regular Service Call: Minimum of 2 hrs work time for all outside service. The customer will be billed $125.00 per hour of work time plus a travel fee (see # 1 & 2). Credit card deposit of 2 hrs labor and the travel fee are required prior to commencing the job.
4. Outside Warranty Service Call: If the problem is covered under factory warranty the customer is not responsible for any additional charges. If the problem is not covered under warranty we will quote the cost of the repair. If the customer declines to continue they will be billed for the hour(s) plus a travel fee.
5. Inside service: The customer will be billed $125.00 per hour of work time
6. Extended Warranties: Extended warranties that are not offered by the manufacturers we support will not be accepted. The customer must pay us for the work performed.
7. Out Of Country Service (No Warranty): The customer must pay for 10 hrs of air travel time, a minimum of 8 hrs work time & all plane fare/hotel charges prior to the technician’s departure. Any additional work time hours will be billed at $120.00 per hour.