Note: If you are not sure if Mavex carries a certain product line please do not hesitate to talk to one of our sales persons. We would be more than happy to assist you.Please see our parts department “policies and procedures” for additional information. If you have any questions please ask to speak to our Parts Manager. He will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
PARTS DEPARTMENT POLICIES & PROCEDURES
1. No returns after 30 days.
2. No returns on electrical part(s)
3. No returns on special ordered part(s)
4. No returns will be accepted without a copy of the original invoice/receipt.
5. Any part(s) eligible for return will have a restocking charge of 20%. The customer is also responsible for any freight involved in returning the part(s) to the factory.
6. Any part(s) being returned must be in its original factory box(es). The box(es) must be intact.
7. Any part(s) that are not in stock and must come from the factory will have an inbound freight charge unless otherwise specified. Please ask your salesperson for an approximate cost of this charge.
8. Discounts applied to parts quotes are for cash/certified check/wire transfer paying customers. If the order is to be paid with a credit card the quoted discount will be reduced by 3%. If you have any questions please ask your salesperson.